Only 10 more weeks
It's crazy to think about. I really am getting close to meeting this little guy. Someone asked me the other day if I was ready for my pg to be over. I have to say that I enjoy being pg. Everything has gone so smoothly. I know by the very end, I may be hoping for it to end, but I do not wish for it to be over. I do want this baby in my arms soon, though. March isn't that far away, and I can wait that long to meet him. The baby kicks me a lot now, so that gives me a lot of reassurance that he is doing ok in there. I have an appt in a couple of weeks and then I will start going every 2 weeks. I really feel like these last 10 weeks will fly by, although everyone always says that the last trimester is the longest. We will see.
Mike and I started the childbirth classes that the hospital offers last Monday. We will go once a week for the rest of the month. It was interesting, but both of us felt like we already knew most of what the instructor talked about. Hopefully the other classes will be more informative to us. We think they will because she is going to talk about relaxation techniques during labor, combining different methods. Also we will get to tour the hospital and see a birth video. I am also interested in what she has to say about epidurals. I am still not sure if I want to have one or not.
School started for Mike and I and so far everything has gone well. I think for both of us, this semester will go smoothly. Or at least that is what I am hoping. Mike doesn't seem to have as many papers to write this semester, so hopefully that will allow him to have more time for other things, although I am sure he will still be quite busy. So far it has not been difficult for me to walk across campus to my classes. It is probably doing me good to get that little bit of exercise in. We will see how it goes when I am 8 and 9 months pg, but I am not really that worried about it. My biggest fear is having my water break either in class or walking to class. I guess it would be a funny story later if it did happen.
I was reading my pg calender today and it says that the baby should be measuring around 17 inches and around 3lbs. My first thought was that was about how long the twins were when they were born. They weighed a little more than that though. I don't remember how far a long T was when the twins were born. I know they came early but can't remember how early, I will have to look back on my blog and see if I made a note of it. It's crazy to think that the twins will be one year olds at the time our baby is born. I wish I knew how they were doing, Lucky too.
Mike and I started the childbirth classes that the hospital offers last Monday. We will go once a week for the rest of the month. It was interesting, but both of us felt like we already knew most of what the instructor talked about. Hopefully the other classes will be more informative to us. We think they will because she is going to talk about relaxation techniques during labor, combining different methods. Also we will get to tour the hospital and see a birth video. I am also interested in what she has to say about epidurals. I am still not sure if I want to have one or not.
School started for Mike and I and so far everything has gone well. I think for both of us, this semester will go smoothly. Or at least that is what I am hoping. Mike doesn't seem to have as many papers to write this semester, so hopefully that will allow him to have more time for other things, although I am sure he will still be quite busy. So far it has not been difficult for me to walk across campus to my classes. It is probably doing me good to get that little bit of exercise in. We will see how it goes when I am 8 and 9 months pg, but I am not really that worried about it. My biggest fear is having my water break either in class or walking to class. I guess it would be a funny story later if it did happen.
I was reading my pg calender today and it says that the baby should be measuring around 17 inches and around 3lbs. My first thought was that was about how long the twins were when they were born. They weighed a little more than that though. I don't remember how far a long T was when the twins were born. I know they came early but can't remember how early, I will have to look back on my blog and see if I made a note of it. It's crazy to think that the twins will be one year olds at the time our baby is born. I wish I knew how they were doing, Lucky too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home