Tired
That is how I feel mostly these days. I actually do feel really good still, just tired. I know I don't sleep as well at night, so I am sure that is contributing to it. As the day gets closer and closer I feel more like it will be later and later. I used to think that maybe, just maybe I would go early. Now that I am at 36 weeks pg, I doubt I will go early. I actually am starting to feel like I will go past my due date. I am not too concerned if the baby decided to stay put a little longer, as long as he doesn't get too big and I can't push him out. I am nervous about pushing out a baby that is bigger than 8lbs. I am not so sure how I will do, but I can continue to be patient for this little guy to come, if he would like to stay put a little bit longer. I am anxious to hold him in my arms but I know that day will come and that makes everything so much easier.
I had a dr. appt yesterday and my dr. called in sick, so I had to see another dr. in the clinci. It is funny because I like my dr. but everyone I know that is pg, (right now that's about 9 people) are seeing this other dr. at the same clinic. Well I was able to see him yesterday and I just have to say that I really like my dr. I know it might just be because I am used to him and his personality and he knows me, but I really hope that he is the one that delivers the baby. (If you deliver at night, you just get the dr. who is on call). Anyway, yesterday was supposed to be my 36 wk appt and my dr. told me that he would start seeing me weekly at 36wks. Well the dr. I saw yesterday thought it would be fine if I didn't come in for another 2wks. I thought that was strange, even after I mentioned that my dr. wanted to start seeing me weekly, but I guess it is fine.
Everything checked out okay, I only gained 2lbs from last time, which is my lowest weight gain yet, since I started gaining weight. My blood pressure it still good and the baby's heart beat is still good and strong. I had the strep b test done and that's about it. The baby is moving so much, so I think he has plenty of room in there still. Although I am pretty sure he is not doing somersaults anymore, but just kicking and punching and wiggling a lot. I love to feel him and every time I do, it just puts a big smile on my face. I know I will miss feeling him inside me after he is born.
Our nursery is pretty much ready for baby. A dear friend gave us some really cute Noah's ark stuff to hang up on the walls and stuff. So we can actually decorate a little more. I still feel like nesting but I tend to be too tired to do most of what I want to do. I think it will get done before baby gets here though, as I think it will kick in harder as I get closer. I can't believe that March is almost here. I am officially starting my 9th month of pg this week. It's crazy but wonderful.
I had a dr. appt yesterday and my dr. called in sick, so I had to see another dr. in the clinci. It is funny because I like my dr. but everyone I know that is pg, (right now that's about 9 people) are seeing this other dr. at the same clinic. Well I was able to see him yesterday and I just have to say that I really like my dr. I know it might just be because I am used to him and his personality and he knows me, but I really hope that he is the one that delivers the baby. (If you deliver at night, you just get the dr. who is on call). Anyway, yesterday was supposed to be my 36 wk appt and my dr. told me that he would start seeing me weekly at 36wks. Well the dr. I saw yesterday thought it would be fine if I didn't come in for another 2wks. I thought that was strange, even after I mentioned that my dr. wanted to start seeing me weekly, but I guess it is fine.
Everything checked out okay, I only gained 2lbs from last time, which is my lowest weight gain yet, since I started gaining weight. My blood pressure it still good and the baby's heart beat is still good and strong. I had the strep b test done and that's about it. The baby is moving so much, so I think he has plenty of room in there still. Although I am pretty sure he is not doing somersaults anymore, but just kicking and punching and wiggling a lot. I love to feel him and every time I do, it just puts a big smile on my face. I know I will miss feeling him inside me after he is born.
Our nursery is pretty much ready for baby. A dear friend gave us some really cute Noah's ark stuff to hang up on the walls and stuff. So we can actually decorate a little more. I still feel like nesting but I tend to be too tired to do most of what I want to do. I think it will get done before baby gets here though, as I think it will kick in harder as I get closer. I can't believe that March is almost here. I am officially starting my 9th month of pg this week. It's crazy but wonderful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home