No dilation yet
Today I had a dr. appt and he checked to see if there was any progress being made. No such luck. I was hoping to be at least a little bit dilated. The dr. said my cervix was way over to the side, which was strange but fine. It is also closed. This weekend would have been a good time to have baby, since spring break is next week, but it does not look like that will happen.
I really am fine with waiting for him to come when he is ready, but I am anxious to meet him. I actually made a list a week or two ago of all the things I wanted to accomplish before the baby arrives. I have not been able to mark off anything on the list since I wrote it, so I started to rationalize that it would be okay if some of those things did not get accomplished, lol. But I realize now that I will most likely have the time to finish them all, and that it will probably be better in the long run.
I am still really tired during the day, but surprisingly I have been sleeping better at night. I still move around a lot, but I do not always have to get up so much. The days that I have to get up a lot during the night, I usually have a hard time falling back to sleep, but lately I have only had to get up maybe once or twice. But even though I have been sleeping better at night, I still always get so tired by the afternoon.
The nesting instinct is still there, I have a desire to clean a lot, but I usually don't have the energy to do so. Although, yesterday I began cleaning my desk area at work and it kind of escalated to other parts of the office that were just driving me crazy, lol. I hope that I get some energy before the baby comes to give our house a really good cleaning. Our yard is looking so awful too, and Mike just doesn't have the time to get to it, but seeing it everyday is driving me crazy, that I just might have to do it myself soon.
I really am fine with waiting for him to come when he is ready, but I am anxious to meet him. I actually made a list a week or two ago of all the things I wanted to accomplish before the baby arrives. I have not been able to mark off anything on the list since I wrote it, so I started to rationalize that it would be okay if some of those things did not get accomplished, lol. But I realize now that I will most likely have the time to finish them all, and that it will probably be better in the long run.
I am still really tired during the day, but surprisingly I have been sleeping better at night. I still move around a lot, but I do not always have to get up so much. The days that I have to get up a lot during the night, I usually have a hard time falling back to sleep, but lately I have only had to get up maybe once or twice. But even though I have been sleeping better at night, I still always get so tired by the afternoon.
The nesting instinct is still there, I have a desire to clean a lot, but I usually don't have the energy to do so. Although, yesterday I began cleaning my desk area at work and it kind of escalated to other parts of the office that were just driving me crazy, lol. I hope that I get some energy before the baby comes to give our house a really good cleaning. Our yard is looking so awful too, and Mike just doesn't have the time to get to it, but seeing it everyday is driving me crazy, that I just might have to do it myself soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home